This Fair Processing Notice explains the types of data we may process, why we process it, the circumstances in which we may share the data, our legal basis and your rights.
We will always ensure that any personal data is protected and treated securely. Any information provided to or gathered by GLM Partnership Limited, whose registered office is stated below, will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other UK or EU data protection legislation.
Our company details are:
GLM Partnership Limited
Office 6, Town Hall, 86 Watling Street, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6BS
Company number: 07436350
What data do we process?
Any information we process for you is required to support National Standards and the Governor Mark process.
The personal information we process may include:
- Your name, postal address, email address, phone number and details of your organisation;
- Your enquiry and the content of your communication including who you have been communicating with at GLM Partnership Ltd.
When you contact us by email we may also collect and process any personal information that you disclose. We may also keep a record of any correspondence.
Why do we process your data?
The personal information we process is in order for us to help support National Standards and the Governor Mark process. The information processed is for us to provide a full and thorough service, which may include:
- Organising an assessment visit;
- Information relating to the award of Governor Mark;
Your information may also be used to collate data for follow up research.
Our Data Processors
We use the following third party data processors:
- Hallam Learning Consultancy Ltd who manage parts of our service for us.
- Newport Educational Ltd who manage parts of our service for us
- Nottingham University in order to complete our survey’s. These surveys are optional and your data will only be used should you opt to participate.
- Governor Hub for communication and electronic storage.
These data processors cannot do anything with the personal information you have provided, unless they have been requested to do so by GLM Partnership Ltd. This information will be kept secure and will only be retained for the period of time that is deemed necessary by us.
We encourage you to visit their websites in order to read their individual privacy policies.
Our legal basis for processing
By law, we need a legal basis for processing the personal data of a client. We will process your data using the legal basis of consent, contract and legitimate interests.
Consent is given where we ask you for permission to use your information in a specific way and you agree to this. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
We will process your personal data because we have a contract with you and /or your organisation and would be unable to fulfil our contractual agreement without using your data.
We may use your personal information if it is reasonably necessary for us to do so and in our “legitimate interests”.
Legitimate interests will be used where we have considered any potential impact on you, whether or not our processing is excessive and that our processing does not unduly impact your rights.
You have the right to object to us using your personal information for legitimate interests. Please contact us if you have any concerns or would like further information.
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- To have access to your personal data and information about how we process it.
- To request a copy of your personal data. We would need to remove information that related to other individuals.
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object or restrict our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred (data portability) from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com